Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Trends Make an Appearance at the Oscars!









Once again the Oscars" Red Carpet did not disappoint! There were some amazing dresses and while I noticed more metallics this year, I also noted the number of pastel gowns as well. Last years awards ceremony was all about neutrals and simplicity, it absolutely trickled down to the masses with the popularity of neutrals in the fashion and home fashion trends forecasted for 2010. So now that I have seen color slowing making its way back in this season with the surge of pastels, how is this translating to our homes?



I think I saw it best in this months issue of Elle Decor, they had a great selection of Pastel Finds. my favorite William Sonoma's wing chair in pale blue with nailheads. The details make the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment