Monday, February 1, 2010

THINK TWICE ABOUT THAT FAVORITE ACCESSORY!


My last post I talked about some of the ways to find colors that can translate into home decor. So where else can we find inspiration for color? Look around at some of your favorite "D'object de Resistance", those little bits of accessories that you had to have and would find a place for! What are the colors in them and how can they be worked into a room? Need help with picking out the right color match? Take it with you to the paint store, with today's technology you can always do a match on sight! Here are some inspiring plates I fell in love with by Thomas Paul at Velocity Art and Design (866-781-9494)....at $28.00 a set of four they are a steal and a great source of inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love these plates & the splash of color they bring. Your wall color is especially striking too! One of my favorite shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete